Friday, 8 January 2016

Jam Tarts

Inspired by the Tesco magazine that came with my club card points myself and the children made some Jam Tarts.  These bring back memories for me as a child I loved to lick the jam out then eat the pastry.

Little red head and Mini miss had a ball making these and they where nearly all made by them which was great.
  • All you need is ready made shortcrust pastry, jam and small bit of butter for greasing
  • Cut out the pastry and pop into greased cupcake case tin, pressing in gently
  • Spoon in the jam leaving a rim around the side
  • Put in oven 190c for 10-15 minuets 
  • Leave to cool then serve with whipped cream, yum yum yum !


Hope you enjoy this quick post i've had it up before but I put it straight onto a page instead of my main feed so enjoy a Jam Tart and a cuppa