Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Lilac & Moose




I often find myself at a loss when it comes to buying a gift for my children's friends for birthdays.  Three years ago I came across this fabulous company Lilac & Moose who make handmade items like pj bags, bunting, nursing wraps etc.  As I searched the internet for an Irish company that made bunting at a reasonable affordable price, Lilac & Moose ticked all the boxes for what I was looking for and Heidi the owner and creator of the amazing creations is excellent to deal with, professional and her creations are amazing quality.  

As you can imagine I had very specific ideas as to what I wanted on my bunting for Mini miss and her pal Miss brown eyes, but Heidi at no stage made me feel like I was being a hassle or asking to many questions.  The form you fill out takes in all the details Heidi needs and any other questions she may have she gets back to you promptly to make sure she has the item correct.  The wait time for items I have ordered is usually 2-3 weeks depending on what Heidi has in her order book but she is very good at getting things out to you ASAP. 

I would say to check out the Facebook page for inspiration as there is sooooo many pictures on it.   Are you getting married soon or looking to propose maybe, then Heidi has some very chic bunting for you.  Or maybe you've a boys bedroom you'd like to decorate look no further one of Lilac & Moose bunting will  look the part in any bedroom.    




Pricing
Letters are €2 each unless stated otherwise
Side flags are €1 each for a plain flag
 €2 for appliquéd star, flower or butterfly.

PJ bags:
 €25 and include an appliqué picture and name

Nursing Wraps:
These cover a nursing mother feeding in public places 
They start at €15. I have a few plain and patterned ones

Postage within Ireland is usually €2.50 and bunting comes wrapped in tissue paper

Gift vouchers available


Web site Lilac & Moose  - http://www.lilacandmoose.com/index.html
.Please note: this article is all my own opinion and I didn't get paid to write this