Eye Dropper Art
This activity was great fun my two year old especially enjoyed it, it is brilliant to develop their pincer grip.
Little red head and Mini miss had a ball making these and they where nearly all made by them which was great.
- All you need is ready made shortcrust pastry, jam and small bit of butter for greasing
- Cut out the pastry and pop into greased cupcake case tin, pressing in gently
- Spoon in the jam leaving a rim around the side
- Put in oven 190c for 10-15 minuets
- Leave to cool then serve with whipped cream, yum yum yum !
Pinterest Mammy - I Try !
- Print out cup and teapot cut outs
- Trace cut outs on to decorative papers and cut around, then use blade to cut out handles
- Cut out circle from cardboard
- Stick on cups and teapot in random form
- Cover caps with lace
- Trace outline of cups and teapots with different colours
- Tie on ribbons and lace and add brooch detail
- Add lace hang detail to back with stapler